Terms and Conditions
1. The Staff on duty at any given time during cinema operating hours reserve the right to refuse admission to any member of the public and that a person or persons that are disturbing other customers can be asked to leave the premises.
2. Once purchased, cinema tickets or gift vouchers are non refundable and can not be redeemed for cash.
3. Car parking spaces within the Moonlight Drive-in Cinema are on a first come first choice basis and will not be reserved for either on-line bookings or tickets purchased at the cash desk or gift vouchers. Large vehicles (SUV's, 4x4, people carriers, vans and any other vehicle we class as large) will be placed towards the back.
4. Cars who book online are required to be at the cinema no later than 5 minutes before the movie start time, if they are not, their admission is not guaranteed.
5. All drivers are to follow instruction of parking stewards and Moonlight Drive-in Cinema staff at all times for their own safety and the safety of others attending.
6. Customers are not allowed to leave their cars during the showing of a movie (except to visit the catering unit or to use the toilet).
7. If a customer wishes to leave during the showing of a movie they are to alert cinema staff by turning on their parking lights and waiting for cinema staff to guide them from the premises.
8. Honouring of gift vouchers not pre booked by telephone are subject to space availability at all times.
9. Moonlight Drive-in Cinema Ltd or Moonlight Movies Ltd or any company employee will not be liable or held responsible for any cars or vehicles of any kind that are damaged or have goods or items taken or stolen from them at the Moonlight Drive-in Cinema premises or for any vehicle collisions that may occur or injuries caused to any individual or person as a result of a collision and by purchasing an admission ticket for Moonlight Drive-in Cinema the driver and any persons travelling in the vehicle are accepting these terms.
Cinema tickets are sold by Moonlight Drive-in Cinema at standard prices for the relevant performance. By requesting tickets through the Web Site, the User is placing a booking request for tickets on the Terms that is only deemed accepted by and binding on Moonlight Drive-in Cinema once it has processed valid payment and sent the User email confirmation of the User's booking.
10. Moonlight Drive-in Cinema accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred in the event of a cancelled screening. Moonlight Drive-in Cinema reserves the right to alter screening times by up to 4 hours, however you will be notified prior to this happening and up to 24 hours before the scheduled screening time.
11. Please note Moonlight Drive-in Cinema has the right to cancel any event at any time, in the event of this happening you will be notified by email. Your ticket can be used at any other screening within 6 months of ticket purchase. If you require a refund for a cancelled screening this must be requested within 28 days of the cancellation.
ENTRY INTO THE CINEMA
Only customers in possession of a valid ticket will be admitted into the auditorium to which the ticket relates and admission will be permitted only for the duration of the performance specified by the ticket. At the time of collection, customers should check that the ticket's details are correct as tickets cannot be later exchanged or refunded in the event of any error.
Customers arriving at a cancelled screening will be offered an alternative screening or a full refund.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Moonlight Drive-in Cinema reserves the right to refuse the entry onto its premises of any person who is believed to be overly intoxicated and may require any person or customer who is believed to be overly intoxicated to leave the premises immediately without any entitlement to a refund.
No customer is allowed to bring any illegal substances or weapons onto the premises. Anyone found in possession of such items will be refused entry or will be required to leave the premises immediately without any entitlement to a refund. Moonlight Drive-in Cinema takes such matters seriously and may report the incident to the police.
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a customer or excludes or limits Moonlight Drive-in Cinema’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from Moonlight Drive-in Cinema negligence or for any other liability which Moonlight Drive-in Cinema cannot exclude or limit under law but otherwise’s liability to you Moonlight Drive-in Cinema as a customer shall be limited to the ticket price paid.
In addition to its other rights, in the event that a customer or group of customers breach or breaches any of the terms and conditions of this policy Moonlight Drive-in Cinema reserves the right to take such action as is necessary to prevent a reoccurrence of such breach (including recovering any costs incurred). Such action may include banning the relevant customer or customers from Moonlight Drive-in Cinema premises and/or taking legal action.